Alicia Earles & Tom Barton are both Certified & Licensed Colon Hydrotherapists in the State of Florida. Both Colon Therapists are members of I-Act (International Association of Colon Therapy) and share the same basic philosophy “The body is constantly healing, so why not give it the support it needs?”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does a colonic hurt?
- Could I get injured? (punctured colon, etc)
- Is it covered by insurance?
- Will I be naked during the procedure?
- Can I eat beforehand…do I have to fast?
- What is the background of colonics?
- If I’m uncomfortable, can the practitioner stop the colonic?
- How sanitary is the procedure?
- Can I watch a movie during the procedure?
ACCORDING TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY:
- It is estimated; over 70 million Americans suffer from bowel problems.
- Colon cancer is the second leading cancer killer in the U.S. Over 100,000 Americans die annually from this disease.
- 100,000 people undergo colostomies in the U.S. per year.
- Many people who aren’t aware they have a bowel problem, are often in the worst condition of all!
“Take care of your body.
It’s the only place you have to live.”