Did you know that Florida is the only State in America that requires a “license” to practice colon hydrotherapy?
Alicia Earles is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Colon Hydrotherapist in the State of Florida. She is also a member of I-Act (International Association of Colon Therapy) at the Foundation Level.
She goes by the philosophy “Your body is constantly healing, why not give it the support it needs?”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does a colonic hurt?
- Could I get injured? (punctured colon, etc)
- Is it covered by insurance?
- Will I be naked during the procedure?
- Can I eat beforehand…do I have to fast?
- What is the background of colonics?
- If I’m uncomfortable, can the practitioner stop the colonic?
- How sanitary is the procedure?
- Can I watch a movie during the procedure?
ACCORDING TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY:
- It is estimated; over 70 million Americans suffer from bowel problems.
- Colon cancer is the second leading cancer killer in the U.S. Over 100,000 Americans die annually from this disease.
- 100,000 people undergo colostomies in the U.S. per year.
- Many people who aren’t aware they have a bowel problem, are often in the worst condition of all!
“Take care of your body.
It’s the only place you have to live.”